It is a new experience for me to work with a professional writer. Usually, I am the one who drafts documents and articles – and I have often served as general editor as well. At Everwise, I find myself with a regular byline for a series of articles which I just lightly edit. This does not count today’s article by Shanarae Goodwin (Director of Marketing at Everwise), actually about me: An Interview with Katy Dickinson, Everwise Vice President of Mentoring.
Here are some of my byline articles for Everwise:
- Everwise Answers: To Risk, or Not to Risk? (17 July) Everwise Answers Series (posted to this blog entry 18 July)
- Everwise Attends an “Inspiration Journey” at FutureNow (15 July 2014) – about a leadership workshop
- Everwise Answers: Getting Your Team to Follow Your Vision (10 July 2014) Everwise Answers Series
- Everwise Answers: What to Do When You’re Under Pressure to Be Creative (3 July 2014) Everwise Answers Series
- Everwise Answers: Boost Your Influence and Get Your Boss’s Attention (26 June 2014) Everwise Answers Series
Image Copyright 2014 by Everwise