Jessica Dickinson Goodman and I are on a trip to make presentations at Families Without Borders in Makeni, Sierra Leone. We have been making presentations about the web, research, blogging, and social media. This blog is being posted as a live example of How to Blog – it was written live in front of 28 students. The students want you to know that they love each other and they work hard to get things done. They welcome visitors to their country! Thinking of Sierra Leone, they want to say:
- They are rich in their culture.
- “Salone” is a land of religious and political tolerance.
- Their land is wealthy in mineral resources and agriculture.
- Sierra Leone is a peaceful nation and it is not always about bad things.
- The natural habitat is beautiful, especially the ocean and the Lion Mountains.
- They have two seasons: rainy and dry.
If you want to receive Katysblog posts by email, please sign up using the Sign Me Up! button (upper right).
Images Copyright 2017 by Katy Dickinson